See availability chart
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED
30 March to 15 June (Spring)
15 June to 31 August (Summer)
31 August to 26 Oct (Fall)
26 Oct to 29 March 2014 (Winter)
Christmas / Easter / school breaks / Cannes Film Festival
A deposit of 40% of total rental is required to secure the required dates with the balance to be paid four weeks before arrival. An additional refundable deposit of £600 per booking is required to cover breakages, extra cleaning and extra laundry.
One set of bed linen per bed and one bath towel per person are provided and these are professionally laundered (the cost of which is included in the rental figure) at the end of each stay.
The rental price includes a general clean at the end of the rental period although we expect the property to be left in an orderly and clean state. Additional cleaning during the let period can be arranged at a cost to be confirmed at the time of renting.
· Rental Periods start on a Saturday at 4.00 p.m. and end on a Saturday at 10.00 a.m..
· Minimum rental period during peak season (June, July and August) is two weeks
· Fuel/Electricity are included for High and Mid seasons, otherwise charged by meter reading.
· Where additional charges arise, these should be paid before departure. · It is advisable to purchase Travel Insurance.
1. The property at 165 Avenue de Peygros, Peymeinade, 06530 ("the Property") is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the Owner to the renter ("the Client").
2. To reserve the Property the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (40% of the total rent due). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owner will send a confirmation/acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent together with the security deposit (see Clause 5) is payable not less than four weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owner is able to re-let the Property. In this event, Clause 6 of these booking conditions will apply. Reservations made within six weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled locally with the Owner or their representative before departure.
5. A security deposit of £600 sterling for every week of the rental period is required in case of, for example, damage to the property or its contents. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client's liability to the Owner. The Owner will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within six weeks after the end of the rental period or such longer period as it takes for France Telecom to deliver its invoice of telephone charges (in case a working telephone is left on the premises subject to prior agreement) relevant to the rental period.
6. Subject to Clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be entirely at the discretion of the Owner. In such circumstances a refund may be considered if the Owner is able to re-let the Property and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owner's insurance.
7. The rental period shall commence at 4.00 p.m. on the first day and finish at 10.00 a.m. on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
8. The maximum number of people (including babies and infants) should not exceed 10 (ten) at anytime during the rental period unless specifically consented by the Owner
9. Under no circumstances are pets of any kind allowed on these premises at any time during the rental period
10. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a final clean is included in our prices, the Owner reserves the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way that would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties.
11. The Client shall report to the Owner or their representative without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, garden or swimming pool, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible. The Client shall also report to the Owner or their representative at check out on the last day any known breakages or losses incurred during their stay.
12. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client:
* for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool.
* for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner.
* for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owner shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
The Client shall be responsible for and supervise all children and others using the swimming pool at the Property and take all precautions to avoid injury to them.
This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any Court of competent jurisdiction in England